Monday, May 05, 2008

hi i am here to recommend everybody to drink Nutri S<3y cause its very nice ^^
woohoooo zenith won evo competition yesterday, what a freaking tiring day.
i can develope headaches just watching the screens, i wonder how they survived -.-
i am starting to become a lazy bum, i jsut missed today's school cause i overslept AGAIN. and its not only 1 time, i overslept for my morning class, and then my afternoon class AND EVEN FOR MY ROCK CLIMBING TRAINING AT 6pm.
i bring the definition of pig to a whole new level =)



woohoooo tammy passed me my new keyboard yesterday!!!!
its really gorgeous, like very very very totally superbly.
i like the aluminium finish, the blue back light, and the thickness of the keys.
its made for me man! (and probably thousands other people heh)
anyway, i got a free diamond back from zhi ren too, so with it my gaming set is complete!
skill +50% ftw.
WATCH ME OWN

woohoooo k i shouldnt start this with woohoooo but ahhhh heck, my team lost yesterday, second round out. LOL
but yea it was pretty fun leh, playing with strangers. HAHA
ownage lina and zeus ftw!
i like playing kser

woohoooo my game is starting soon, bye
woohoooo~

No comments: